In honor of #ShelfieWednesday, I’ve taken a “shelfie” of my recent reads, numbers 4 through 8 for the #SixtyBooks in 2016 Reading Challenge:
4. A Call to Conscience: The Landmark Speeches of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. edited by Clayborne Carson and Kris Shepard
5. Eight Hundred Grapes by Laura Dave
6. The Sketchnote Handbook by Mike Rhode
7. Divergent by Veronica Roth
8. This Is How You Lose Her by Junot Díaz
I’m sure you noticed a lack of theme or consistent genre here, that each of these books is completely different from the next. Yes, they are very different from one another…and I enjoyed each one!
That’s one of the things I love most about reading #SixtyBooks and making reading a regular part of my daily routine: the variety of topics and different perspectives I get to experience.
What have you been reading?